O Bee Credit Union
MAJOR DUTY AREAS
Collaborate with marketing team to organize web content and components using the Kentico content management system and Siteimpove.
Deploy full website CMS capabilities to develop automated onboarding and life event campaigns.
Work with marketing to research and develop unique personas for a personalized web experience.
Consistently manage and enhance website SEO for improved organic rankings, maximum visibility in a specific vicinity, increase web visits, and better target potential consumers. Research best practices to improve website traffic.
Conduct market research to identify keywords to target specific audiences and drive traffic to the website.
Work with the social media coordinator to optimize Google My Business Listings, social media profiles, and review sites.
Integrate multiple ASPs (internal and external) with O Bee’s desktop and mobile platforms, utilizing third-party demographic data to drive target marketing.
Improve website efficiencies for a better user experience. Optimize and maintain website health.
Track and report on website analytics for continuous improvements.
Identify KPI (key performance indicators) for website pages by reviewing website visits and how visitors behave when using our website.
Provide quality assurance based on industry standards and adherence to best practices for an optimal website.
Adhere to credit union compliance regarding website standards and marketing campaigns.
Work with marketing team to ensure web content aligns with credit union branding and standards.
Work with marketing team to develop new business opportunities with paid media and identify and communicate areas of opportunity.
Evaluate emerging marketing technologies and provide recommendations for consideration or implementation.
Clearly communicate progress of monthly and quarterly projects and campaigns.
Work collaboratively with a wide variety of staff, departments, external clients, and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant web development field, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in web development and website analytics.
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and responsive design principles.
- Strong experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Experience with Kentico and Siteimprove a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Studio, and Tag Manager a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Strong analytical ability and data interpretation skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to exercise discretion and good judgment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to travel to different locations on occasion.