Qualstar Credit Union
Qualstar Credit Union is looking to fill our Training Specialist position. In this position you will use your strong people and communication skills to develop and deliver Qualstar’s training programs.
If you have an outgoing personality, great communication skills, and a passion for helping people, you may be the perfect person to join our Training team! If you are looking to be part of a strong team of people who make sure members have products that make sense for their financial situation, we want to hear from you!
Benefits of joining the Qualstar team:
- Competitive monthly salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave
- Employee discount on loan rates
- Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K AND Pension Plans!
Qualstar Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Under direction of the Director of Training, assist with development and delivery of systems and programs training / assist with the creation, editing, monitoring of the Knowledge Base and TLC360.
- Serves as the trainer within the organization for; Symitar, Temenos, Qnews, Phone System, Online Services, Products and Services, Fanatical Loyalty programs, Security, Sales and Service, TLC360, etc.
- Works together with Training Director to develop and manage training content in Qnews and TLC360.
- Provides technical training for corporate projects.
- Assist with systems testing during corporate projects.
- Assist with maintaining the Knowledge Base in Qnews.
- Assist with maintaining training course and quiz content, calendars, scheduling and reports in TLC360.
- Responsible for assisting the Director of Training with administrative tasks.
- Responsible for set up and take down of training room, and maintaining training supplies.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to use computer keyboard and mouse.
- Must be able to view computer monitor.
- Must be able to drive to all Qualstar locations to provide training.
- Must be able to speak clearly in front of a group in-person or remote.
SKILL REQUIREMENTS, EDUCATION, & EXPERIENCE:
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Strong public speaking, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to represent Qualstar’s culture in a highly professional manner. This includes a professional personal appearance, and a professional group presentation manner.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, work efficiently, and accurately.
- Strong technical skills required.
- Two years’ experience of financial experience is required.
- Valid Washington State drivers’ license and current proof of insurance and a dependable personal vehicle is required.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT PRIOR TO AN INTERVIEW, A BACKGROUND AND CREDIT CHECK ARE CONDUCTED.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.