America's Credit Union
Contact: Ana Landeza
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (253) 964-6197
Fax: (253) 964-6197
This position will be responsible for supporting the Training Specialists, and performing administrative duties as assigned, make recommendations for improvements, and support the objectives of the credit union. This position reports to the Training Manager.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Coordinates and serves as a back-up to conduct training sessions for credit union staff on products and services, and other curricula as needed
- Prepares and distributes training aids such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms, and visual aids; sets up audiovisual equipment and creates presentations (i.e. training videos, newsletters, and training promotions)
- Complete all necessary administrative work for classes including copy work, collating, room set-up, reporting and other support work as assigned
- Update facilitators guides, training policies, procedures, and processes as directed by the training manager
- Contacts attendees and/or department representatives about training programs, schedules and prepares the physical setup of the training facility
- Assess Training/Performance Gaps, recommends to management their resolutions to increase performance & staff knowledge
- Creates and updates teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works in collaboration with Training Specialists using Adobe, Publisher, PowerPoint, and Excel for Manager review and approval
- Works with training team to complete supply ordering and monitors all training materials and supply inventory
- Assist with administering and tracking of appropriate tests to trainees that will measure progress and evaluate effectiveness of ACU Academy
- Maintains participant files, spreadsheets, transcripts, and tracking up keep for reporting data to management
- Responsible for Learning Management/Tracking System for CU course and Participants
- Monitors Policy Tech updates, proofs training materials for compliance with credit union policies and procedures-revises materials based on Policy Tech updates
- Attend department meetings, All Staff Meetings and community events (travel may be required)
- A High School graduate, and one-year financial institution experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Preferred knowledge of credit union operations, financial products and services
To be fully considered for a position at ACU, apply to our website at youracu.org.
ACU is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Disability/Veteran employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.