Teller Specialist- South Salem
Maps Credit Union
We are seeking an individual who is driven, collaborative, and a great communicator.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide and process account services to members.
- Further enhance member relationships by assessing their needs and recommending products and services.
- Maintain and balance a cash drawer, checks, and money orders within established policy limits.
Pay Range: $13.84 – $20.76
The ideal candidate will have the following :
- Highest level of ethical behavior
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years of cash handling experience.
- A minimum of 1+ years in the financial industry, sales and service, or the equivalent combination of training and experience.
Generous benefits package includes student loan repayment, paid vacation, 401k match, Medical, Dental, Vision, and more.