Teller – Member Service Pool
iQ Credit Union
By joining our Member Support Pool, your time at iQ Credit Union will begin at the St. John’s training branch where you’ll spend approximately twelve weeks working closely with the management team to gain greater proficiency in a wide variety of skills. During your twelve week training period, you’ll learn about the history and culture of the credit union industry as a whole and what us uniQue, you’ll gain hands-on experience learning Credit Union systems and performing transactions, and you’ll learn how to build strong relationships with our members to deliver on our promise of exception service. Once your training program is complete, you’ll be ready to join one of our branch teams within the South District.
- Successfully cross-sell members on the features and benefits of Credit Union services.
- Actively participate in branch activities and weekly sales meetings to achieve specific detailed and measurable service and sales goals.
- Actively participate in marketing campaigns and community events.
- Be proactive by participating in an environment of respect and cohesive teamwork to ensure member loyalty and employee engagement.
- Actively participate in monthly coaching and development planners to leverage talents and development opportunities.
- Balance cash drawer at the end of the day.
- Operate computer terminal to obtain and/or update member status and process member transactions, as appropriate.
- Commit to and successfully execute on agreed upon action plans with your manager.
- Actively support our service and sales environment within the branch based on our Vision, Mission and Operating Principles of the Credit Union and our Retail Service Level Agreement.
- Support the Member Outreach strategy by actively participating in outbound calls to members.
- Process deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and transfers received over the counter, through the mail, in night drop and by telephone.
- Maintain a complete knowledge of compliance rules and regulations applicable to your position. Compliance with all federal and state government laws.
- Adhere to standard security procedures, including safe deposit security. Attend all mandatory robbery and security training. Validate your robbery and bomb threat packets are always current.
- Demonstrate strong regulatory knowledge applicable to this position and understand and comply with government regulations with particular emphasis on the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US Patriot Act and related regulations.
- Actively participate and fulfill expectations in the Credit Union Email Security Awareness Program as outlined in the Information Security Program Acknowledgement document.