Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Kitsap Credit Union
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Kitsap Credit Union is hiring a fulltime, salaried Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to work out of our downtown Bremerton corporate office location in beautiful Kitsap County, WA. This position is eligible for hybrid work. The Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for sourcing, screening, and recommending candidates for positions as well as for the onboarding of new hires. This position will identify opportunities to build applicant pools, establish trust and partnerships with managers, identify potential “fit” through effective interviewing and testing, effectively administer the interviewing and onboarding process, and ensure positive candidate and new hire experiences.
Seniority level: Senior Individual Contributor
Reports to: Director of Human Resources
Employment Type: Salaried, exempt
Working hours: Fulltime – eligible for hybrid work
Industry: Banking, Credit Union
Job Functions: Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, Human Resources
Typical Job Duties
- Recruit within a full-lifecycle process: from talent requisition and identification to new hire processing and onboarding
- Create effective advertisements and post on approved boards utilizing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices via the Credit Union’s Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events, make presentations at local educational institutions, and develop relationships and talent pipelines
- Provide counsel and coach managers when opening requisitions to ensure effective postings and interview/hiring process
This role may be right for you if you enjoy faced paced, multi-stakeholder environments. You pride yourself on being able to read people well. Your previous employers praise your ability to deliver in a high-volume environment, and your previous co-workers talk about your ability to source unique candidates. Your friends consider you easy to talk to and get along with, and your family is proud of the impacts you’ve made in helping so many people find longterm careers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, or a combination of experience and/or education
- Five or more years’ experience in full-cycle talent acquisition within an organization
- Experience with UKG (Ultimate Software), Indeed, LinkedIn and Google Analytics
- Prior experience in a financial institution
Please note that Kitsap Credit Union is a non-profit organization employing more than 100 people, and as such falls under the purview of the recent presidential direction for mandated COVID vaccinations. Kitsap Credit Union requires new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. Kitsap Credit Union will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause Kitsap Credit Union undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
****** Employment is contingent upon satisfactory credit, background, and reference checks. Kitsap Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment will receive consideration without regard to sex, marital status, race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status. ******