Senior Vice President, Marketing & Communications – Job #3449
GoWest Credit Union Association
AZ, CO, ID, OR, WA & WY
Contact: Jennifer Huggard
Phone: (206) 340-4842
The GoWest Credit Union Association is a fast-paced regional trade association serving credit unions in Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, and Wyoming. We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Senior Vice President, Marketing & Communications to lead and deliver the vision, strategy, and direction for the communications and marketing functions for GoWest. This includes the three entities of the GoWest family, including the trade association, GoWest Solutions, and GoWest Foundation.
We offer a smart working environment which provides flexibility and choice for our team members. Employees have the flexibility to work where it makes sense for them to be successful in their roles in supporting the organization’s priorities. This position offers the flexibility of working remotely from within one of our regional states (AZ, CO, ID, OR, WA, & WY) or in one of our offices (AZ, CO, ID, OR, & WA).
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reporting to an Executive Leader and serving as a member of the leadership team, the Senior Vice President (SVP) of Marketing and Communications is responsible for developing communications and marketing strategies for all three of the enterprise’s entities including GoWest Association, GoWest Foundation, and GoWest Solutions.
- Develop, integrate, and implement a broad range of activities relative to the strategic direction and positioning of the organization, its products and services, and its leadership.
- Develop and oversee GoWest’s brand development and implementation, ensuring the brand reflects company-wide values, as well as members and internal/external stakeholders.
- Ensure all communications convey the Association’s, Foundation’s, and Solutions’ groups value proposition, so key stakeholders readily and eagerly engage, maintain and develop their membership, by viewing the Association as a trusted source.
- Create a highly integrated communications plan to ensure internal and external stakeholders in six states receive meaningful marketing and communications products and services at the right time, and through the right channels.
- Lead a staff which develops and ensures a highly integrated strategy that tells GoWest’s story and value proposition in a way that is engaging and interesting to targeted audiences. Communication and marketing channels include executive communications, corporate communications, and member communications, and developing print and digital content for: newsletters; marketing collateral; web content; media and public relations; social media, and more.
- Serve as a spokesperson and lead point person on media interactions that help promote and/or impact the organization.
- As a member of the Leadership Team and in conjunction with the CEO, develop, execute, and monitor the strategic and operational plan of GoWest Credit Union Association and its family of companies.
- Identify internal and external opportunities, challenges, and emerging issues facing the organization, and work with the leadership team and staff to develop solutions, defining and executing appropriate strategies to support them.
- Establish and lead a high-performing Communications and Marketing team responsible for developing and implementing strategic activities that promote, enhance, and protect the organization’s brand.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a senior management role in either in-house marketing and communications, or with an agency. They have demonstrated experience and leadership in managing comprehensive strategic marketing, communications, and media relations programs intended to advance an organization’s mission and goals.
Salary ranges from $125-$160k depending on experience. We also provide a generous benefits package including fully paid medical and dental insurance, matching for your retirement savings, paid vacation, and much more.
GoWest Credit Union Association is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with job number #3449 in the subject line of your email.
Please log in before posting jobs.