Retail District Manager
iQ Credit Union
Clark County, WA
- Establish and manage performance objectives for business volume, deposits, loan portfolios, member service and quality of audit reports for assigned branches, maintaining branch profitability.
- Implement a focused sales culture, through weekly sales meetings, one-on-one coaching and management of tracking and reporting to ensure each Branch Manager effectively supports the overall success of their branch and the Credit Union.
- Ensure that internal and external Service Levels Agreements are being met or exceeded throughout all branch locations.
- Participate in regular team meetings and training on branch audit, compliance, and operations, in collaboration with Branch Managers and Assistant Branch Manager teams.
- Maintain current knowledge of products and services, lending/deposit activities, regulations, compliance and participate in other appropriate training as required.
- Actively participate in market expansion decisions and implementation of any resulting activities in collaboration with the Retail Delivery team.
- Provide on-going coaching to Branch Managers regarding business development, loan pipeline reports and other established goals.
- Consistently communicate and coach team members with positive and constructive feedback, complete employee evaluations on time.
- Promote exceptional performance; manage staffing levels and turnover; address underperforming employees; provide timely feedback and effective solutions.
- Ensure team members develop effective working relationships with internal departments to provide support of member requests as well as joint business development efforts.
- Represent the organization to the community as a financial services professional through strong member relationships, business development and community involvement.
- Demonstrated ability to create monthly reports using (but not limited to) Microsoft Excel, Word, Publisher.
- Demonstrate strong regulatory knowledge applicable to this position and understand and comply with government regulations with particular emphasis on the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US Patriot Act and related regulations.
- Actively participate and fulfill expectations in the Credit Union Email Security Awareness Program as outlined in the Information Security Program Acknowledgement document
This position is subject to the SAFE Act Registration Requirements You must register and remain in good standing with the Federal Registry System (NMLS) per the SAFE Act requirements. You will be required to submit to the SAFE Act background check and fingerprinting process. Failure to register successfully or to maintain a status in good standing under the SAFE Act will affect your continued employment and may cause immediate termination.