Operations Support Specialist – Clatskanie
Wauna Credit Union
Wauna Credit Union is looking for someone who is detail oriented, organized, and understands the back office side of financial institution operations to join our amazing team.
If you have ever wanted to learn more about how Wauna works behind the scenes, the Operations Support Department is the place to do it. Ops has the privilege of getting to work with all teams within Wauna and helping staff reach their goals. The Operations Specialist position has the chance to learn about everything from ACH and Mobile Deposit to how the Core system works, the opportunities are endless!
Does this sound like you?!?!
If you answered “YES!” and are able to communicate well and be a strong contributor, we may have your next career.
Wauna Credit Union, where Individuals are Welcome, is a not-for-profit, member owned, financial cooperative based in NW Oregon and SW Washington where we take the People Helping People credit union philosophy to heart. Our employees regularly comment that WCU means family. Take a look at our YouTube video (https://youtu.be/O-ulygX15zA) to hear it directly from our employees.
In this role as a Lending Support Specialist, you would be responsible for processing and underwriting consumer and some mortgage lending. You will learn to handle appraisals, and property inspections as well as work with auto dealers on indirect loans. You will also have the chance to work closely with the lending team to find solutions to our members problems and improve their financial well-being.
For full details of the position, please see the attached job description.
At Wauna CU, putting our members first includes our Internal Members.
- Our employees take pride in providing services to our Members; our Credit Union is just as proud to offer benefits in our Internal Members (Employees). Our employees make us who we are as a Credit Union and we make every effort to ensure for our employees’ well-being; physically, personally, professionally, and financially.
If selected for this position, you will be eligible for our Robust Benefits Package which includes:
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance 100% Credit Union paid premiums for employees
- Alternative care options (This means massages, acupuncture, and chiropractic is in our medical plan!)
- Subsidized premiums for families and dependents
- Life and Disability insurances
- Family medical leave
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Supplemental insurance products
- Employee Assistance Program (free and confidential resources for emotional, financial, legal, & personal well-being)
- Engaging Wellness Program
Financial Benefits and Incentives
- Competitive Salary and Incentives
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching from date of enrollment
- Discounted Credit Union products (reduced interest rates or fees)
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and child care expenses
- Free Parking at all branch locations
- Proud to be a Learning Organization
- A Training Center complete with a hands on Training Lab
- Online education programs
- Ongoing coaching and training in every position
- Internal promotion and transfer options throughout the Credit Union
- Career Development Education (CADET) program to develop employees along their desired career path
- Opportunities to serve on a variety of volunteer committees
Apply to join our “Family” today!
You know you WAUNA work here!
Equal Opportunity to include Disability & Veterans. Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.