America's Credit Union
Contact: Ana Roy
Email: [email protected]
The position of Mortgage Processor will work under general supervision and follow established policies and procedures of the credit union. The primary emphasis for this position will be in the areas of mortgage loans and will include gathering information to complete loans, maintaining loan documentation, the application process, and updating loan databases and reports. This position requires knowledge of loan transactions procedures and will assist in other areas as directed by Management. This position reports to the Mortgage Operations Manager.
Principal Accountabilities/ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Performs follow-up work as necessary to achieve conditional approval within established time frames
- Gathers all necessary information to complete loan
- Submits loan for approval to Underwriter
- Reviews loan documentation for accuracy of information provided
- Orders and reviews appraisals, title insurance policies, flood certifications, 3-tier credit reports, and other documentation
- Inputs data into LOS and assures real estate disclosures have been received by members within legal timeframe
- Generate closing documents to be signed by borrowers.
- Close and fund loan in accordance with federal regulations
- Audits, files and maintains real estate loan files
- Assists in the development of the Mortgage Department, looking for ways to improve member loan business.
- Follows application guidelines and disclosures
- General filing
- Provides prompt and courteous service to members
- Cross sells all credit union services
- High school diploma or equivalent and one year of experience working in a financial institution
- Working knowledge of all federal/state regulations impacting the mortgage industry
- Previous Mortgage processing experience minimum 2 years preferred
In order to be considered for this position, please submit a full application on https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/youracu/jobs/1499818/WA-Washington/DuPont/Mortgage-Processor.
ACU is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Disability/Veteran employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.