Mortgage Loan Officer
Castparts Employees Federal Credit Union
Region: Portland, OR
Castparts Employees Federal Credit Union is looking for a Mortgage Loan Officer to join our amazing team. We need an experienced Mortgage Loan Officer that can take care of member needs and grow the mortgage department. Our mortgage lending approach is consultative and educational.
Our successful candidate will be a dynamic, friendly, professional and well experienced individual with a passion for helping members realize home ownership. You must be able to discuss the various loan options available; educate members to make the best decision; and earn their future business. Building relationships and going the extra mile for members in order to earn recommendations and repeat business is key.
The position is salary, full time and flexible between work from home and in-office requirements. If you are an excellent communicator, motivated and excited for a new opportunity, with years of mortgage lending experience, we want to hear from you.
Candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Mortgage Loan Originator License Required; NMLS Required; maintain a status in good standing under SAFE Act requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
- Four-year degree, equivalent work experience may be considered, some college preferred
- At least three years previous consumer underwriting and mortgage lending experience in originating, processing and/or underwriting
- Required experience includes producing work that meets sales goals and meets all compliance requirements (RESPA, Reg Z, HMDA, Reg B)
- Solid knowledge and experience originating mortgage loans for FHLMC/FNMA, FHA, USDA and VA
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to exhibit professionalism and the ability to work in a diverse community, utilizing tact, discretion and courtesy with members and coworkers
- Must have an exceptional member service ethic
- Work independently; appropriately manage daily workflow to ensure optimum productivity
- Exercise sound judgment, problem solving and attention to detail
- Salary Position
- Full-time, M-F
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Flexible Work Environment
To apply, send resume to [email protected].