Member Service Teller – SE Divsion St. Branch
Trailhead Credit Union
Contact: Sheila Avella
Phone: (503) 220-2592
- Uphold the Trailhead service promises: Deliver, Engage, Anticipate, Respectful, Reward
- Represent the Credit Union in a friendly, positive and professional manner. Provide prompt, efficient, confidential and accurate service in the processing of information and all transactions.
- Handle all monetary transactions for members; i.e., deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, check cashing and miscellaneous transactions. Place appropriate account holds and recognizes all procedures pertaining to existing holds.
- Assist members with financial services either by phone, mail or in person.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Monday thru Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one (1) year of cash handling experience
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must maintain high degree of accuracy in handling cash, balancing cash drawer and recording daily transactions within established Credit Union policy.
- Advanced ability to multi-task
- Must be highly organized
- Knowledge of Windows products
- Previous experience in a financial institution