Member Service Representative – Bilingual
Point West Credit Union
For over 88 years Point West Credit Union has brought financial inclusion and empowerment to Portland-Metro area residents; and in 2020 we expanded by 10 counties to reach a broader geographic area of underserved communities. Our roots include merging with the NAACP and Hacienda Credit Unions. As a $100M, community development financial institution (CDFI), we advocate for and lift up the underserved, including communities of color (BIPOC), immigrants and small businesses.
What Point West employees say about working here;
“The culture here at PWCU really is like no other company I’ve ever worked, from how we’re committed to serving our community, to how we’re treated as employees. Every day brings forward new experiences and proof of what makes Point West such a special place to work. I feel fortunate to be a part of a diverse, mission driven organization.”
Join Point West as we work toward maintaining a strong, trust-based community in our Credit Union with our customers, and in our communities.
Salary: Starting at $18.00 /hour, Competitive based on experience, plus signing bonus!
Use your customer service expertise to consult with members to identify their individual needs and provide solutions that are in the best financial interest of the member. If this is what the next steps in your career look like – we want to hear from you!
- You value your personal achievements and working with a team toward success
- You value building strong relationships
- You have ambition to excel in your career
- You take pleasure in working with a company that values the highest level of integrity and ethics
We are looking for someone who has the ability to:
- Establish meaningful relationships with members and teammates
- Use trust and respect to deepen these relationships
- Maintain personal accountability in relation to the team’s and branch’s goals
- Collaborate with managers and team members for the branch’s sales strategy
- Participate in community events
To see full Job Description and to apply, please visit our career page at https://www.pointwestcu.com/careers/ cover letter and application are required to be considered for the position.