Member Service Representative
Alaska Air Group Credit Union
- Greet and welcome members to the credit union in a courteous, professional, and timely manner.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and efficient member transactions.
- Deliver in-person and over-the-phone information concerning credit union accounts, services, and products.
- Respond to members’ requests, or direct them to the appropriate person for specific information and assistance.
- Perform basic teller transactions such as deposits, withdrawals and payments.
- Previous banking/finance experience preferred
- Familiarity with BSA procedures
- Ability to build rapport with members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Suite