Member Contact Center Representative
Gesa Credit Union
Region: Tukwila, WA
Contact: Kindra Cobos
Phone: (509) 378-3100
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provides exceptional service to promote deep and lasting member relationships.
- Answers general inquiries and performs account maintenance via phone or email channels.
- Meets/exceeds key performance indicators (KPIs) expectations.
- Researches and resolves problems under the guidance of the MCC Supervisor or MCCR Lead with a sense of urgency.
- Takes ownership of member concerns, sets the expectations, and provides prompt follow-up/resolution.
- Identifies opportunities to offer additional credit union products, promotions, and services to members and generates referrals that deepen relationships.
- Maintains knowledge of credit union policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Resolves requests with a sense of urgency and escalates timely.
- Promotes and participates in a cohesive team environment.
- Effectively communicates ideas and information, both verbally and in writing.
- Takes ownership and acts proactively to solve member concerns.
- Utilizes tools and resources to solve complex inquiries.
- Creatively thinks outside the box to resolve member concerns while adhering to policies and regulations.
- Analyzes information and recommends achievable process improvements.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Member-centric with a friendly, professional demeanor.
- Minimum of a high school diploma; some college course work preferred; degree highly desirable.
- 1+ year experience in a contact center environment.
- 1+ years in a credit union or financial institution.
- Some travel may be required to complete training or fulfill duties.
- Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy with current and potential members, peers, and staff.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software and standard office equipment; proficiency with call center programs desired.
- Familiarity and comfort with online systems and other technology.
Per the Dictionary of Occupational Titles, this is considered a sedentary position.
- Frequent sitting (31-70%).
- Occasional walking and standing (11-30%).
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs. frequently, including negligible forces.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. on a seldom basis.
- Frequent repetitive hand and wrist motions.
- Work environment is indoors, in a clean office area.
Gesa Credit Union reserves the right to revise or change the job description as the need arises. This job description is not all inclusive of total job responsibilities, nor does it constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Regular Full Time Employee Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 18 Days Accrued Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Employer Provided Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- 401k & Roth 401k With Employer Match
- Employer Provided Life Insurance & AD&D
- Tuition Assistance & Reimbursement Programs
- Employee Loan Discounts
- Quarterly Incentive Program
- Annual Incentive Program
Your Extra Perks:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Development Training
- Employee Recognition Program, Gesa Gold & Service Awards
Selected candidate(s) must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen which includes screening for all drugs considered illegal or controlled by the State of Washington, as well as, a credit/background check and a skills assessment.
Gesa reserves the right not to hire any relatives of or those in a close personal relationship with any Gesa employee, Board member or Supervisory Committee member.
Gesa Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Gesa Credit Union will not discriminate against persons because of their disability, including disabled veterans, and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying and require special assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact our Human Resources department at (509) 378-3100.
EOE/AA – Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran