Consolidated Community Credit Union
Contact: Kate Montgomery
Phone: (602) 750-5537
What you’d be doing
• Process member transactions including but not limited to accepting deposits and payments, issuing cashier’s checks, and performing withdrawals, within authority limits.
• Maintain knowledge of CCCU’s products and services, and connect them with the individual needs of members.
• Manage and balance cash drawer daily while adhering to policies, procedures, and assigned cash limits.
• Assist members with problem resolution by troubleshooting a variety of services and systems and directing them to the appropriate person or department in an efficient and timely manner.
• Stay informed on operational updates, marketing campaigns, and promotional products and services to support branch and organizational goals.
• Complete check scanning as well as scanning of daily work and other credit union documents.
• Balance ATM at the branch in dual control, and process ATM deposits.
• Provide assistance with other operational functions such as account processing, wire transfers, Visa questions, credit/debit card processing, IRA transactions, mail and night drop postings.
• Back up Call Center phone lines and perform side duties as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must have a minimum of six months of work experience in a fast-paced customer service role that includes experience assisting customers in person.
• Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and experience using technology to perform work.
• Experience cash handling and/or balancing a cash drawer is a plus.
• Excellent email, phone, and PC skills (Microsoft Office Suite), with the ability to learn new software and process high-volume transactions through the use of technology.
• Strong ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and performing follow-through on problems through resolution.
• Excellent communication skills including effective listening, speaking, problem-solving, and tact in dealing with internal and external members and colleagues.
• Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality.
• Must be reliable and dependable in being at work, being on time, and meeting deadlines.
• Comprehend and adhere to all company-wide and department-specific policies and procedures.
• Ability to maintain and foster positive relationships with our members, sponsoring companies, and other employees of CCCU.
• Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
• Ability to use keypad and keyboard and mouse for extended periods of time.
• Vision and hearing to normal range (or corrected).
• Adjusting, lifting, carrying, or pushing/pulling objects up to 25 pounds in all directions.
• Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods.
• Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one work site to another.
Occasional shift rotation – may require earlier or later hours.
Occasional travel to other branch locations.
We hold all our employees to high standards by performing credit and criminal background checks.
Reliable transportation. Employees must be able to infrequently travel between branches.
Ability to follow all credit union policies and procedures as well as all banking regulations and federal, state, and local laws.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
We believe that diversity drives innovation and that the uniqueness of our employees and members is what drives us forward each day.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Consolidated Community Credit Union (CCCU) is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
CCCU is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. Applicants that need assistance with completing the application due to disability may contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a reasonable accommodation.