Marketing Programs Manager
Advantis Credit Union
This position requires proof of full vaccination status as a term and condition of employment. Medical or religious exemptions must be requested and approved in the absence of proof of full vaccination prior to start date.
Advantis Credit Union is seeking an accomplished, agile, forward-thinking Marketing Programs Manager to join our seasoned and talented in-house Marketing team. Your professionalism, hustle, and enthusiasm will fit perfectly with our service-first attitude to members and employees. You’ll generate creative solutions and bring a proactive, strategic, and integrated approach to managing marketing programs across channels.
Our vision is to be the best financial institution our members can choose and the best place our employees have ever worked. Which means real, meaningful opportunities for personal growth, doing work you can be proud of, alongside smart and humble colleagues who take their jobs—but not themselves—seriously.
As our Marketing Programs Manager, you’ll manage specific and targeted marketing programs and campaigns to help drive growth for the credit union. You’ll also be the primary project and traffic manager for the Marketing group, ensuring campaigns and projects are completed on time and to specification.
Projects and programs include member engagement, branch market advertising, CRM campaigns, and branch merchandising, to name a few. You’ll collaborate with individuals and teams at all levels across the organization. And you’ll coordinate, develop, and implement cross-department projects. Stellar communications are a must, as are your lively interpersonal and influencing skills.
You’ll enjoy an 80/20 percent remote/in-person hybrid work model. In-person work will be at our new corporate campus Oregon City. We expect construction to be completed by fall of 2022.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Manages specified marketing programs and campaigns that drive growth for the credit union. Collaborates with the others to establish, track and report on success metrics.
- Serves as project and traffic manager for the marketing department, facilitating and tracking required deliverables from concept through completion.
- Collaborates closely with the marketing team to develop project outlines and traffics the progress of deliverables.
- Leads regular marketing project meetings, noting the status of deliverables in the established department workflow and helps facilitate discussion on delays or challenges in partnership with management.
- Develops and manages new marketing programs as needed to support business goals.
- Coordinates and oversees the creation of marketing materials including collateral, signage, premiums and branch merchandising materials
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or other related field and/or equivalent work experience focused in marketing, advertising, or communications required.
- Minimum five years’ experience working in a marketing department with increasing program management responsibilities.
- Minimum three years’ experience participating in the development and execution of marketing campaigns and/or programs targeted at existing or potential customers.
- Experience managing agency and vendor relationships required.
- Experience working in financial services marketing is a plus. Knowledge of state and federal laws pertaining to financial institution advertising is helpful.
- Familiarity with project management software, such as SmartSheet or similar.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills with the ability to schedule and manage concurrent multiple projects.
A Great Place to Work
At Advantis we help our members succeed financially, serving them with purpose and passion. Our talented team delivers uncommon value with every interaction. And we never stop asking, “How can we do banking differently?”
We celebrate individual achievement and reward excellence with upward opportunity. We work in a spirit of “together we can” teamwork, mutual respect, and a unified effort to reach common goals. We work hard, but we get to do it in an atmosphere that’s upbeat and fun.
Every day we live out our genuine community commitment to strengthen, educate, foster, and boost the prosperity of the communities we’re proud to call home. Advantis is one of Oregon’s largest member-owned financial co-ops, serving the Portland area for over 90 years. If all this scratches your itch, Advantis may be the place for you.
Advantis walks the talk on DEI. Find out more on our website.
What is it like to work at Advantis? Watch our video click here
Advantis Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.