Kitsap Credit Union
Kitsap Credit Union is hiring a full-time hourly Loan Processor for our Indirect Lending team to work out of our downtown Bremerton, WA corporate office in beautiful Kitsap County Washington. This role may be eligible for hybrid work within Washington state. This position is responsible for quality customer service by assisting multiple channels of customers with questions regarding funding and auditing, funding contracts, opening new accounts, and performing clerical duties.
Typical Job Duties
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions on processes, funding and services of Finance channels to both customers and to other Kitsap Credit Union employees
- Provide professional customer service both via phone and email in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Provide accurate loan pay-off information to dealers as requested
- Complete customer identification verifications and ensure contact information is accurate
- Audit loan packages including verification of approval conditions, accurate calculations and required documentation
- Assist with reporting, process dealer reserve charge backs, and fund contracts
Seniority level: Individual Contributor
Reports to: Director, Indirect Lending
Employment Type: fulltime hourly non-exempt
Working hours: Monday – Saturday, some Sundays & holidays, 40 hours per week
Compensation: $17.21 per hour or more depending on experience
Job Functions: Processing, Loan Processing
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Associates degree preferred
- One year experience with credit union systems, loan funding and the opening of new accounts preferred
This role may be right for you if you enjoy research and investigations-based work. You pride yourself on your ability to hone in on small details and catch data discrepancies. Your previous employers praise your ability to ability to work well in a fast-paced deadline-sensitive environment, and your previous co-workers talk about the ease with which you handle what otherwise might be difficult conversations with customers and stakeholders. Your friends consider you easy to talk to and your family is proud of your ability to thrive and grow amidst adversity.
Who We Are
The Pacific Northwest is a great place to call home. That’s how we at Kitsap Credit Union have felt ever since we opened our doors in 1934 within the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard. Starting off as Navy Yard Metal Trades Credit Union, we’ve undergone a few name changes and our commitment to serving the community has never changed.
Kitsap Credit Union requires new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. Kitsap Credit Union will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause Kitsap Credit Union undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
****** Employment is contingent upon satisfactory credit, background, and reference checks. Kitsap Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment will receive consideration without regard to sex, marital status, race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status. ******