Loan Department Manager
Spokane Firefighters Credit Union
Contact: Gayle Furness
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in Business or Finance and/or an equivalent level of knowledge such as would be gained with five to ten years of experience in a credit union or similar financial institution is preferred.
- Completion or willingness to complete CUNA Management School
- Must qualify to be a registered Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO). Registration set forth by National Mortgage Loan Systems (NMLS)
- Thorough knowledge of direct lending, marketing, collections practices, and financial products relative to credit unions as would normally be obtained with five to ten years of progressively responsible experience in a related managerial position within a financial institution
- Knowledge of credit union products and services, consumer and mortgage lending, credit granting criteria, collection techniques, and applicable federal and state regulations
- Organizational, analytical, public relations and project management skills; ability to coordinate a variety of projects. With an ability to develop an effective marketing campaign for loans and loan products.