Lending Support Specialist
Wauna Credit Union
Astoria, OR, USA 97103
The Lending Support Specialist role receives in-depth training in consumer and mortgage lending. You will learn how to underwrite loans, order mortgage appraisals, conduct property inspections, process indirect auto loans, audit consumer and home equity loan files, and assist MCs in finding solutions for our members to improve their financial well-being. Our department also develops loan products and procedures, administrates LoansPQ and Allied Solutions IQQ, processes employee loans, and supports the Commercial Lending department.
Does this sound like what you are looking for? This may be the career for you!
Putting our members first, including our Internal Members
Our employees take pride in providing services to our Members; our Credit Union is just as proud to offer benefits in our Internal Members (Employees). Our employees make us who we are as a Credit Union and we make every effort to ensure for our employees’ well-being; physically, personally, professionally, and financially.
Our Robust Benefits Package Includes:
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance 100% Credit Union paid premiums for employees
- Subsidized premiums for families and dependents
- Life and Disability insurances
- Family medical leave
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Supplemental insurance products
- Employee Assistance Program (free and confidential resources for emotional, financial, legal, & personal well-being)
- Engaging Wellness Program
Financial Benefits and Incentives
- Competitive Salary and Incentives
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching from date of enrollment
- Discounted Credit Union products (reduced interest rates or fees)
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and child care expenses
- Free Parking at all branch locations
- Proud to be a Learning Organization
- A Training Center complete with a hands on Training Lab
- Online education programs
- Ongoing coaching and training in every position
- Internal promotion and transfer options throughout the Credit Union
- Career Development Education (CADET) program to develop employees along their desired career path
- Opportunities to serve on a variety of volunteer committees
Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability and Vets.
Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.