Lending Call Center Manager
Qualstar Credit Union
Qualstar Credit Union is looking to fill our Lending Call Center Manager position in our Bothell Location. If you are selected, you will get the opportunity to manage the daily operations of the Lending Call Center department. You will develop and implement processes and procedures, and build member business relationships. This is a great opportunity to make an impact and gain a lot of valuable experience at the same time.
Benefits of joining the Qualstar team:
- Comprehensive job training provided
- Competitive monthly salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave
- Employee discount on loan rates
- Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K AND Pension Plans!
Qualstar Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Oversee and administer all aspects of the Consumer Lending Program, including loan education and servicing responsibilities of the credit union’s membership.
- Oversee Lending Call Center daily operations
- Supervise, coach and evaluate lending call center and outbound staff.
- Serve as a resource for all lending staff.
- Responsible for training, guidance, and assistance of all lending call center and outbound staff.
- Provide exceptional service to both internal staff members and external credit union members.
- Serve as a resource for resolving member complaints.
- Implement new loan application and loan servicing procedures maximizing efficiency and service levels.
- Development of staff to evaluate accounts resulting in business building to deepen the member relationship.
- Responsible for ensuring achievement of established department goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of credit union policies and procedures as they pertain to consumer loan products and services.
- Responsible for management of daily operation to achieve Service Level goal.
- Oversee and remain up-to-date on all lending compliance regulations, including HMDA.
- Responsible for creating programming requests to resolve issues or increase efficiency; testing programming changes, and creating staff updates and knowledge pages associated with those changes.
- Responsible for creating and managing service tickets as well ensuring member issues are resolved properly and timely.
- Responsible for creating or updating processes as well as system changes to address the cause of repeat service issues.
- Communicate service issues and challenges with other managers; work collaboratively to identify and implement solutions.
- Support organization initiatives; keep staff informed of updates and changes.
- Adhere to the organization’s manager responsibilities and authority guidelines.
- Responsible for supporting and ensuring team compliance with the organization’s Service Standards and member education expectations.
- Responsible for cross-department collaboration to ensure cohesiveness between departments and staff.
- Responsible for ensuring consistent performance expectations are communicated with staff and appropriate coaching and applicable discipline is occurring if applicable.
- Responsible for ensuring staff compliance with the organization’s guidelines including but not limited to attendance, information security, policies, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to use computer keyboard and mouse.
- Must be able to view computer monitor.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school or equivalent education required.
- College degree (2 or 4 year) in business related studies preferred.
- Three or more years’ experience in lending in a supervisory capacity preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of consumer and real estate lending practices and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of consumer and real estate processing and funding procedures.
- Knowledge of indirect lending practices and procedures preferred.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize and work quickly; efficiently and accurately meet deadlines.
- Strong coaching skills with emphasis on efficiency and speed preferred.
- Strong technical computer skills and experience.
- Must be registered as a Mortgage Loan Originator per the S.A.F.E Act requirements.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT PRIOR TO AN INTERVIEW, A BACKGROUND AND CREDIT CHECK ARE CONDUCTED.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.