NW Priority Credit Union
- Conduct audits of departments, branches, functions or processes, as assigned, to ensure the effectiveness and adequacy of internal controls.
- Report to the Supervisory Committee and appropriate Management on all audits conducted. Report would include an opinion of the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the system of controls, the degree of compliance, level of exposure (if any) and recommendations for corrective action.
- Establish the Annual Audit plan, incorporating the Supervisory Committee tasks, and present to the Supervisory Committee.
- Assist Management and Supervisory Committee with the audit function of Regulatory Examiners and the credit union’s external audit firm.
- Responsible for annual BSA, ACH and SAFE Act audits.
- Examine and evaluate adherence to applicable laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures. Recommend actions to improve compliance.
- Responsible for Vendor Management and annual review of critical vendors.
- Responsible for HMDA audit prior to end of year reporting.
- Work effectively and cooperatively with other staff, management, Supervisory Committee members to achieve common goals and objectives.
- Responsible for complying with all laws, statutes, rules and regulations which govern the credit union, including but not limited to all components of the Bank Secrecy Act, provisions of the US Patriot Act, Lending and other related regulations.
- Track all findings for internal audits, external audits and State/NCUA Exams and report status of outstanding items to the Supervisory Committee on a regular basis.
Minimum three years internal audit experience required.
Previous experience working in a credit union or bank environment preferred.
100% Employer-paid health, vision, prescription and dental insurance option for all full-time employees. 45% Employer-paid dependent coverage.
401(k) plan with generous employer match – NWPCU matches up to 4% AND gives 6% of the annual salary.
100% Employer-paid life insurance/AD&D package (up to $50,000)
Paid vacation and sick time
11 paid Holidays
Short and long term disability (We cover 50% of the premium)