Insurance Services Agent
iQ Credit Union
- Assist in the compilation of client reports.
- Perform administrative tasks such as processing applications, payments, and policies changes.
- Update and maintain client databases referral systems.
- Answer phones and greet members/clients in a friendly, professional manner.
- Schedule appointments and follow up with current and prospective clients.
- Provide account reviews as directed by an Insurance Sales Representative.
- Service existing client accounts, as needed, including written and verbal communication.
- Perform routine follow up functions with insurance companies.
- Generate monthly reports for employee referrals and branch activity.
- Maintain operations by staying informed of and following policies and procedures. Recommend changes as appropriate.
- Re-shop accounts at discretion of Insurance Sales Representative.
- Demonstrate strong regulatory knowledge applicable to this position and understand and comply with government regulations with particular emphasis on the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US Patriot Act and related regulations.
- Actively participate and fulfill expectations in the Credit Union Email Security Awareness Program as outlined in the Information Security Program Acknowledgement document.
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience: One year to three years of similar or related experience in an insurance agency or for an insurance company.
Education: 1.) A two-year college degree, or 2.) Completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school, or 3.) Completion of a specialized and extensive in-house training or apprenticeship program.
Licensure: Must possess a Washington State Property & Casualty Agents License.