Financial Services Officer – Chemeketa
Maps Credit Union
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide service to personal and business members.
- Further enhance member relationships by assessing their needs and recommending products and services.
- Process loan applications and obtain reports and information from credit reporting agencies.
- Function as a teller as needed.
Pay Range: $17.54- $26.31
The ideal candidate will have
- The highest level of ethical behavior
- Have an associate degree in Business, Economics, Banking or equivalent financial experience.
- A minimum of 2+ years experience in customer service, including direct and indirect selling roles.
- A minimum of 2+ years in the financial industry with progressive responsibility.
Generous benefits package includes student loan repayment, paid vacation, 401k match, Medical, Dental, Vision, and more