Member Service Representative
Waterfront Credit Uniono
Provides prompt, professional, helpful, knowledgeable and courteous member service. Accurately handles member’s financial transactions according to the Credit Union’s policies, procedures and guidelines which include:
- Performing cashier functions for individuals as well as the ATM and Vault
- Opening new accounts and adding new services to existing accounts
- Receive and process service requests; identify, research and make recommendations to members
- Offer products and services to help members financial well being
- Serve members in person, over the phone and online
Education: High school graduate or equivalent. Direct bank/credit union related work experience required
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write clear and concise correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to members, and other employees of the organization
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
Job Type: Full-time
COVID-19 Considerations: To keep our staff as safe as possible, we have clear plastic barriers, and provide masks, gloves and hand sanitizer.