Director of Human Resources
Maps Credit Union
Maps is seeking a leader within the community to help cultivate a Human Resources team that exhibits exceptional leadership. We are seeking an individual who is dynamic, driven, collaborative, and an excellent communicator.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Model and instill leadership and accountability to the organization.
- Ensure employee engagement through career development.
- Ensure coaching effectiveness of Managers through review and observation.
- Oversight of the employee recruitment process.
- Directs implementation of compensation programs.
- Participate as a member of the leadership team to establish overall visions, goals, and strategies.
- Ensure Compliance standards and followed at all levels relative to Human Resources law.
The ideal candidate will have the highest level of ethical behavior, have a four-year degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Psychology, or related equivalent experience. A minimum of 6+ years progressive experience in Human Resources, with at least 5 years in a Human Resources Management capacity. PHR, SPHR, SHRM – CP, or SHRM – SCP Certification Required.
Generous benefits package includes student loan repayment, paid vacation, 401k match, Medical, Dental, Vision, and more.
Salary Range: $106,000 – $132,000
Application Deadline – 11/12/2021