Director, Credit Union Leadership & Talent Development – Job #3442
GoWest Credit Union Association
AZ, CO, ID, OR, WA & WY
Contact: Jennifer Huggard
Phone: (206) 340-4842
Are you energized by leadership development? Is curating content one of your gifts? Do you love training and development?
Our six-state trade association is looking for a Director, Credit Union Leadership & Talent Development to help strategize, lead, and execute leadership programming and content for our Association’s professional development offerings to our members. We are looking for someone with proven competency in strategic thinking, plan development, and execution.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Drive the leadership development strategy for programs delivered to our members.
- Manage a portfolio of member-facing training, content, and resources to grow leadership competencies.
- Oversee, execute, and manage program design and delivery.
- Develop and proactively manage third-party vendor relationships to ensure vendor performance and maximize learner outcomes.
- Drive the content strategy and roadmap for the association’s professional development offerings.
- Identify, assess, and build programming around the learning and development needs of credit union employees and board members.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and programs owners to create a seamless experience across association’s offerings.
- Keep abreast of innovations and thought leaders inside and outside the industry, with an eye towards sharing insights with stakeholders or incorporating them into the broader leadership and talent strategy.
- Identify, evaluate and lead the implementation of training and development programs and process improvements.
- Strategize and deploy different types of learning methods and training techniques utilizing blended learning approaches that meet the changing needs of the workforce, through in-person, hybrid, and virtual programs.
- Understand and balance what solutions should be built in-house vs working with vendors/partners, and then negotiate and manage vendor relationships as applicable.
The perfect candidate has a minimum of five years’ experience working in training and leadership development along with live, hybrid, and virtual programs. Knowledge of how credit unions operate, and key issues credit unions face is strongly preferred. The ideal candidate will be intrepid, have a four-year degree, or other related field or the equivalent work experiences and demonstrated an understanding of the core areas of leadership and talent development. You must have proven competency in strategic thinking, plan development, and execution.
Salary ranges from $60,000 – 75,000 depending on experience. Generous benefits package including employer paid medical/dental, 401k match, paid vacation and much more.
We offer a smart working environment which provides flexibility and choice for our team members. Employees have the flexibility to work where it makes sense for them to accomplish their work in support of the organization’s priorities. This position is offered the flexibility of working remotely or in one of our regional offices (AZ, CO, ID, OR, & WA).
GoWest Credit Union Association is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job #3442 in the subject line, or by faxing the same to 206.340.4802.
Please log in before posting jobs.