Customer Care Rep / Member Care Rep / Call Center
Qualstar Credit Union
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Provide excellent service with a one call resolution goal, while educating members to improve their financial situation.
- Assist members with questions and transaction requests in an expedient manner.
- Creatively and conveniently solve member problems with the use of appropriate resources to ensure accuracy.
- Perform comprehensive account and service functions.
- Represent Qualstar’s Service Standards with all member interactions.
- Always present a friendly, helpful and professional demeanor.
- Educate members on products and services to support their financial needs.
- Contribute to department and corporate goals.
- Perform all technical functions outlined in the Tier 1 guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to use computer keyboard and mouse.
- Must be able to view computer monitor.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently by phone.
- Possess a positive, cooperative attitude with a high regard for providing high quality member service.
- Advanced multitasking ability required, including use of MSOffice products and multiple PC windows.
- Typing speed of at least 25-30 wpm.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT PRIOR TO AN INTERVIEW, A BACKGROUND AND CREDIT CHECK ARE CONDUCTED.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.