Coordinator, Community Impact – Job #3437
Northwest Credit Union Association
Pacific Northwest Region
Contact: Jennifer Huggard
Phone: (206) 340-4842
Are you interested in working as part of an innovative team charged with shaping and implementing community impact strategies? Is coordination your middle name? Does your heart skip a beat when you hear the term “donor-centered fundraising”? If organization and attention to detail make you happy, this role with the Northwest Credit Union Foundation might be just the position you are looking for.
NWCUF is rapidly evolving both our programmatic and fundraising efforts to help improve the financial health of people and communities across our region. As our organization evolves, we have a rare opportunity for an experienced Community Impact Coordinator to support the team in executing on fundraising and programmatic priorities.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and track donor relationships and donor segmentation. This includes tracking and supporting communications, meetings, proposals, and giving plans with donors.
- Research donor and sponsor prospects and the Foundation’s current donor community. Work with team to plan personalized outreach and relationship-building strategies.
- Assist in fulfillment of corporate sponsor and membership benefits, including liaising for client approvals for materials and collateral and on grounds activation logistics.
- Provide operational support and management to existing Foundation programs, i.e. Friends of the Foundation.
- Assist with submitting grant proposals and reports to private and corporate foundations and federal funding sources.
- Serve as the key point of contact for scholarship applicants, processing scholarship applications in a timely fashion and communicating award decisions to applicants; process scholarship reimbursement requests and coordinate with accounting.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for general grant requests, processing applications and preparing them for review; support communication with applicants.
- Support engagement and coordination with Foundation partners across the nonprofit, philanthropic, government, and credit union systems.
- Support execution of existing Foundation programs by managing operations and reporting.
Our ideal candidate should be a self-starter with a keen attention to detail and the ability to organize like a champ. Multi-tasking and problem solving are a must. This position requires you to possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, track multiple programs and projects, and demonstrate a team work ethic. The ideal candidate should have experience in fundraising operations.
Salary ranges from $20-26 per hour depending on experience. Generous benefits package including employer paid medical/dental, 401k match, paid vacation and much more.
NWCUA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with job number #3437 in the subject line of your email.
Note: The Northwest Credit Union Association has offices in Boise, Idaho, Tigard, Oregon, and SeaTac, Washington. This position can be based out of the location that fits the candidate or close proximity as remote options maybe considered.
Please log in before posting jobs.