Contact Center Team Lead
Kitsap Credit Union
Kitsap Credit Union has an opening for a Contact Center Team Lead in East Bremerton. This is a great role for someone who has leadership experience and experience in a contact center or financial institution environment with a focus on service to sales. In this role, you will support and resolve concerns over the phone, as well as continually identify member growth opportunities through education on our products and services. You will be committed to ensuring Contact Center employees provide extraordinary member service and will guide employees in handling inquiries through research and troubleshooting to ensure issue resolution. You will identify and participate in process improvement opportunities in pursuit of operational excellence. The Contact Center is a fast-paced, changing environment with new challenges each day. You will consistently be learning and will gain deep knowledge about the credit union.
Some of What You Will Do
- Provide direct support to Contact Center employees through continuous coaching and training.
- Develop a positive team environment by being supportive, visible, and easily accessible to the Contact Center employees, assisting with recognition, contests, bringing new ideas to inspire, and motivate employees to meet and exceed department goals.
- Ability to take call escalations, research complex member questions and diffuse, urgent member situations.
- Perform all duties of Contact Center employees. Act as a back-up for daily operations and functions as needed.
- Perform Quality Monitoring and Evaluations on all assigned contact center employees.
- Partner with Contact Center Management to give performance feedback and make recommendations regarding performance evaluations and improvement plans.
- Identify training and communication needs based on observations of knowledge gaps and makes recommendations for training and support resources.
- Ability to represent Contact Center as a subject matter expert with ongoing projects, strategic initiatives.
What You’ll Bring
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- One+ year prior leadership experience preferred.
- Two+ years financial industry experience preferred.
- Two+ years of Contact Center experience; general, online as well as lending experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Call Management Software such as the NiceInContact CXOne Platform and Salesforce, with experience monitoring dashboards to make real time adjustments to meet business needs.
- Ability to learn and maintain strong level of expertise with Kitsap Credit Union’s core operating systems and self-service technology (iPhones, Androids, etc.).
- Advanced knowledge of KCU policies, practices, procedures, and how to utilize resources to resolve member inquires and give remarkable member experiences strongly preferred.
Hours: Must be available Monday – Friday 7 AM – 7 PM & Saturdays 8 AM – 5 PM
Who We Are
The Pacific Northwest is a great place to call home. That’s how we at Kitsap Credit Union have felt ever since we opened our doors in 1934 within the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard. Starting off as Navy Yard Metal Trades Credit Union, we’ve undergone a few name changes and our commitment to serving the community has never changed.