Compliance Specialist – Clatskanie
Wauna Credit Union
The Compliance Specialist will assist with the daily functions of the Compliance Department. Primary responsibility is to ensure ongoing compliance with regulations of the Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, USA Patriot Act, OFAC, Customer Identification, Identity Theft Red Flags, Vendor Management, HMDA reporting, and Complaints Tracking programs. Serves as a subject matter expert and provides guidance and assists with training in all compliance areas as relates to the Credit Union’s day-to-day administrative, lending and operational compliance activities as well as assists in the establishment of controls to mitigate risks. This is a non-exempt position.
Our Robust Benefits Package Includes:
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance 100% Credit Union paid premiums for employees
- Subsidized premiums for families and dependents
- Life and Disability insurances
- Family medical leave
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- 11 Paid Holidays per year
- Supplemental insurance products
- Employee Assistance Program (free and confidential resources for emotional, financial, legal, & personal well-being)
- Engaging Wellness Program
Financial Benefits and Incentives
- Competitive Salary and Incentives
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching from date of enrollment
- Discounted Credit Union products (reduced interest rates or fees)
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and child care expenses
- Free Parking at all branch locations
- Proud to be a Learning Organization
- A Training Center complete with a hands on Training Lab
- Online education programs
- Ongoing coaching and training in every position
- Internal promotion and transfer options throughout the Credit Union
- Career Development Education (CADET) program to develop employees along their desired career path
- Opportunities to serve on a variety of volunteer committees
Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability and Vets.
Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.