Commercial Loan Processor
Gesa Credit Union
Take a leap and join our team!
At Gesa, we believe in the power of our people. Coming from all walks of life, our team members’ individual stories and unique experiences are our most valuable asset. But it’s how we come together, igniting our collective compassion and commitment to empowering our communities, that makes us succeed. Because we know we go further when we go together.
Here you can join a team who is passionate about serving others, has a desire to do good, and shares a deep love of people. You can engage in meaningful work that impacts your community. You can challenge yourself and grow in your career. And, you can rest assured that your wellbeing and prosperity are our priority.
Get to know us: About – Gesa Credit Union
This position’s primary responsibility is to prepare various types of new and renewed commercial, SBA and participation loan documentation. Ensure lien perfection on all collateral, complete loan booking, maintenance, process loan disbursements, ongoing credit line advances and payment processing.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Prepare new loan documentation, extension(s) and modification documents for all commercial loans.
- Document all types of loans utilizing the LaserPro software system, including commercial, SBA loans and construction loans.
- Completes booking and disbursing loans, posting fees to the correct general ledgers for remittance of fees and charges.
- Perfect collateral accurately and timely to ensure credit unions lien position based on credit approval.
- Accurately create loans in the Commercial Loan Servicing System (DNA).
- Create new business checking and savings accounts to facilitate loan originations on an as needed basis. Making sure all required documentation has been collected and verified. Under the guidance of the Sr. Commercial Loan Processor or Commercial Loan Servicing Manager, as needed.
- Ordering flood determinations and set up of real estate tax monitoring for each real estate loan.
- Prepares wires in accordance with company standards and guidelines.
- Assist in the verification of the other commercial loan processors work, identifying any deficiencies or errors needing correction.
- Work as a team member of the Commercial Services team to assure the highest and most professional level of service to Credit Union members, both internal and external.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality relative to member’s accounts/loans.
- Must possess the ability to communicate professionally both orally and in writing.
- Must have the ability to accept instruction, prioritize and follow through on work assignments with minimal direct supervision.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail being aware to verify and double check work.
- Must possess excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to handle several tasks under tight timeframes.
- Ability to provide excellent member service and to cross-sell other products and services.
What You Will Need:
- Minimum 2-4 years clerical/data entry experience and PC proficiency required, 1-2 years’ experience working with Laser Pro documentation system desired.
- Excellent digital literacy using Microsoft office applications (Outlook, Excel & MS Word).
- Working knowledge of general real estate terminology.
- Knowledge of NCUA and State of Washington compliance and regulatory environment for Member Business Lending.
Our Team Member Value Proposition
In exchange for bringing your talent to Gesa, here are a just a few of the benefits and perks we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off – Plus 10 Paid Holidays!
- 401(k) Match
- Incentive Program
- Tuition Assistance and Student Loan Repayment
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
- Product discounts
- Engaging Work Environment
- Rewards and Recognition Programs
Get wise to what’s possible with a career at Gesa. Join us!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact the HR Department at (509) 378-3100 or email@example.com to request an accommodation.
Gesa Credit Union reserves the right to revise or change the job description as the need arises. This job description is not all inclusive of total job responsibilities nor does it constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Selected candidate(s) must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen which includes screening for all drugs considered illegal or controlled by the State of Washington, as well as, a credit/background check and a skills assessment.
Gesa Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Veteran.