Newrizons Credit Union
Contact: Ynette Gibbs
Newrizons FCU is an extremely innovative and financially strong and healthy $21 million, NCUA low-income and CDFI-designated credit union serving Grays Harbor County located in Hoquiam, WA. Newrizons is seeking their next transformative leader to collaboratively guide our credit union into the future.
About Newrizons FCU:
- Community-based focused lending
- Credit repair and credit building emphasis
- Consumer and Business loan products and services
- Tremendous potential for future growth and expansion with strong partnerships in place in the community waiting to be leveraged by the right leader.
- Local candidates strongly preferred (Pacific Northwest)
- Credit union experience in different functional areas – small credit union and grant experience (US Treasury, CDFI, NCUA) helpful but not required.
- Demonstrated collaborative and creative approach to leadership, management, and community involvement.
- Team player with a willingness to roll up sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done and build on the strong foundation that is currently in place.
- Experience working with a volunteer board of directors and bridging the strategic direction (board) and day-to-day operations (staff) gaps.
Newrizons FCU offers a competitive salary and benefits package with a salary range starting at $100,000 located in a lower cost of living, family-oriented rural county. If interested, please send a resume and cover letter indicating why you would be a great fit to email@example.com.
Please log in before posting jobs.