Mt Rainier Federal Credit Union
Contact: Jacquie Rutherford
Phone: (253) 841-2668
Job Posting: CEO/ Manager
Location: Puyallup, WA
Mt Rainier Federal Credit Union is a $23 million credit union seeking a hands-on individual to become our next CEO/Manager of this growing credit union. The Board of Directors desires a leader with knowledge and experience in all aspects of accounting, lending, financial management, strategic planning, compliance, policies, investments, and general credit union operations a must.
- Exemplify credit union values.
- This individual must be self motivated and committed to giving excellent leadership.
- Knowledge of credit union rules and regulations.
- Knowledge in credit union lending.
- Prior experience in developing and maintaining budgets.
- A complete understanding of all aspects of accounting and investments.
- The ability to work closely with our Board, Supervisory Committee, Staff, and members.
- Minimum two to three years’ experience in the credit union industry which includes exposure to consumer lending, member services and basic compliance issues.
- Minimum three to five years’ management experience in the credit union industry.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in business or equivalent work experience.
- Any combination of above will be considered
Competitive salary (DOE) and benefits. MRFCU is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resume and cover letter to: Mt Rainier FCU
303 W Meeker
Puyallup, WA 98371
Attn: Search Committee
Or email email@example.com