Business Member Service Officer
InRoads Credit Union
- Proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing, Outlook, and database software applications skills are required.
- Requires strong interpersonal and communications skills to develop trust and utilize diplomacy in conducting early-stage asset recovery activities designed to motivate and influence others in sensitive financial discussions
- Must be able to maintain composure under pressure, interact routinely with others face-to-face, by telephone, and through other communication methods using active listening skills and excellent teamwork.
- Must be reliable in meeting highly accurate work results, strict deadlines, and prompt and friendly service delivery.
- Requires working with others in a group or team and the ability to remain flexible despite interruptions and/or routine changes to priorities and/or job duties.
- Must have the ability to travel for business development and community involvement opportunities.
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday schedule and be bondable.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and standard insurance.
- Requires ability to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl on a routine basis.