Maps Credit Union
1. Follow regulatory and policy compliance requirements, which include those efforts in compliance with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Regulations, Identity Theft Red Flags and other compliance related Policies.
2. Serve as product owner for Robotic Process Automation (RPA), process mining and similar automation efforts including discovery, standardization, build, and management of automation portfolio.
3. Create reusable workflows and library components to reduce the development time and increase maintainability.
4. Identify, prioritize, and recommend process solutions and plans that align with member, business unit, and strategic goals/roadmaps.
5. Facilitate highly effective communication between business units, support units, and process improvement team to help deliver sustainable, transformative improvements.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
Contribute to development objectives by accomplishing related results as assigned
Salary Range: $79,473- $119,209
1. BS/CS degree, or equivalent experience.
2. 6-8+ years of Information Technology experience with minimum 3+ years’ experience in Robotic Process Automation technology with full implementation lifecycle stages like analysis, development, testing, and deployment
3. Managed RPA practice and developed automation practice
4. Strong experience in automating process areas involving Web and Windows-based applications
5. Well versed in orchestration, session management, queues, schedules, jobs, logs and debugging of process solution
6. Experience in programming (Python, .NET, Java, VB, Macro etc.) and utilization of API’s with a specific focus on developing workflows and programming bots
7. UiPath Certification Preferred
8. Must be bondable.
9. Must submit to an annual background investigative report initiated by the Credit Union. The investigative report will include credit and criminal review, and results must meet the minimum standards established by the Credit Union in its hiring practices. Refusal to cooperate with this required investigative reporting or failure to meet the minimum standards established may result in immediate employment termination.
Please note that all employees are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, as a condition of employment.