ComplySight, a new compliance solution from CU Solutions Group and League InfoSight, makes it possible to track, measure and report compliance activities in a single application.
Are you feeling as if you are being buried under a wave of compliance?
ComplySight provides visibility, tracking, measuring, and reporting for compliance activities allowing credit unions to address compliance initiatives through a single application, assisting in the organization’s overall communication, supporting a state of continual readiness for audits, and providing regulatory updates essential to maintaining credit union compliance.
To learn more about ComplySight or schedule a demonstration, please contact the NWCUA compliance department at [email protected].
Upcoming ComplySight Webinars
Join us for one of the informational webinars listed below to learn more about ComplySight. See a live demonstration of the system which will cover important aspects, including:
- Setting up to use the system
- Different roles and abilities of the users
- How compliance ratings work
- How action items are generated and tracked
The webinars will demonstrate the value of ComplySight to your credit union’s compliance program. (The same content will be provided in each webinar.)
We are making available a few of our pre-recorded webinars. When users select these webinars, they may be asked to download WebEx, which is a safe download for viewing the webinars. These are identified below as “Recorded Webinars,” are available at any time, and registration is not required. Click on the title of the webinar to listen.
We are excited to make available a few of our pre-recorded webinars. When users select these webinars, they may be asked to download WebEx, which is a safe download for viewing the webinars. These are identified below as “Recorded Webinars,” are available at any time, and registration is not required. Click on the title of the webinar to listen.
Click on the title of the webinar to listen. (A “safe” download of WebEx may be necessary.) These are available 24/7!
The existing recorded webinars provide you with a variety of topics that will get you started on your ComplySight adventure. New ones are added as needed, to share new enhancements.
ComplySight Compliance Management System
Overview and Set Up (16 minutes)
NOTE: This video was recorded prior to an update on the system. The “Select Area & Compliance Threshold” navigation menu option referenced in the video is now called “Select Compliance Threshold & Areas.”
- Overview of ComplySight
- Setting the Compliance Threshold
- Setting up Areas and Items
- Setting Factor Weights
Set Up and Manage Users (21 minutes)
- Manage Existing Users
- Import New Users
- Manually Add New Users
- Permission Levels Defined
- Setting Permission Levels
- Set L2.5 Reviewer Access
Assigning Compliance Reviews (7 minutes)
- Assign by Area
- Assign by Item
- Employee Compliance Review Report
Factor Grading (23 minutes)
NOTE: This video was recorded prior to an update on the system. The “Factor Selection” navigation menu option referenced in the video is now called “Factor Grading.”
- Navigating Factor Selection
- Overview of information and resources in Factor Grading/Selection screens
- Grading Factors
- Adding Comments and Documentation
- Understanding Grading Calculations
- Factor Grade Report
- Create Automatic Action Item
- Review/Edit/Resolve Automatic Action Item (start at 7:44)
- Action Item Report
- Create Manual Action Item (start at 14:27)
Examiner/Audit Findings and L3 Access Rights (9 minutes)
- Create Examiner/Audit Finding (start at 0:45)
- Review/Edit/Resolve Examiner/Audit Findings (start at 4:16)
- Level 3 Access Rights Reviewed (start at 5:50)
- Examiner/Audit Findings Report (start at 7:49)
Regulatory Alerts (5 minutes)
- Overview of Regulatory Alerts
- Marking Regulatory Alerts as Accepted, Delayed or Not Applicable
- How to review previous regulatory alerts
Export Process (24 minutes)
- Export Overview
- The Export Report
- Export Options
ComplySight Complaint Management System
- Overview (3 minutes)
A quick overview of the features and functionality of the newly released Complaint Management System
- Setting up Users (3 minutes)
Setting up users for the Complaint Management System
- Creating a Complaint (9 minutes)
How to create and assign a new Complaint and a description of all of the fields in the Complaint form.
- Managing Complaints (5 minutes)
How to find, review, edit, close and delete an existing Complaint.
- Managing Sub Categories, Member/Non-Members, and Branches (7 minutes)
How to create, edit, and delete Sub Categories, Member/Non-Members, and Branch locations in the Complaint Management System.
- Reports (2 minutes)
An overeview of the Complaint report, including filtering and export options.
If you prefer printable instructions, please download the Complaint Management System User’s Guide.
Overview of ComplySight Enhancements and Features
These are videos that were released along with new enhancements and features to help you learn more about the enhancements and how they work. Note: these resources may include older screen shots and instructions – many system enahncements have been made since these videos were recorded.
- File Manager
Introducing the newest enhancement to ComplySight that is a central repository to manage all uploaded documents within ComplySight. File owners now have the ability to upload documents in bulk and assign them to multiple Areas, Items and/Factors as needed.
- Access Level 2.5 and How to Use It
Introducing the newest access level, allowing the L1 Administrator to set L2.5 access and then assign specific Areas that only that user may review.
- Training & Tips – Reports
What reports are in ComplySight and how are they utilized?