The Northwest Credit Union Association Annual Awards Program
The Northwest Credit Union Association is proud to recognize and award the professionals, volunteers, and credit unions that have made outstanding contributions to the development and growth of the Credit Union Movement.
Dec. 2 Celebrating YOU!
On Dec. 2, we will come together for “Celebrating U” An Online Gala Recognizing Credit Unions’ Extraordinary Service!
Mark your calendars, as well as your team members’ calendars, and plan to attend the celebration Dec. 2 at 3:30 p.m. PST, 4:30 p.m. MST. The hour-long event is complimentary for all NWCUA member credit unions!
Bring your team together and cap off 2020 by celebrating the entire Northwest Credit Union Movement! “Celebrating U” will highlight several categories of outstanding achievement, as told by your own members, teammates, and communities. The ceremony will celebrate five categories:
- Small Business – Working around the clock to keep Main Street strong through the SBA Paycheck Protection Program.
- Member Service – Providing members with compassionate, innovative services.
- Employee Engagement – Keeping credit union employees connected, inspired, and supported through change.
- Cooperative – Micro-Communities strengthening the Movement through collaboration.
- Community Impact – Supporting the community through volunteerism, charitable donations, emergency relief funds, and other exceptional efforts.
National CUNA Awards
The Dora Maxwell Social Responsibility, Louise Herring Philosophy in Action, and Desjardins Financial Literacy awards allow state-level winners to advance to national judging and receive recognition for their commitment to carrying on the credit union philosophy of “People Helping People.”
Nominations for the CUNA Awards are now closed, and our regional winners have been notified. They were recently featured in this Anthem story. Congratulations again to all 8 Northwest credit unions.
If you have any questions, please contact Christine Ruzzi, AVP, Enterprise Engagement Resources, at 503.350.2206 or [email protected].