VP of Virtual Branching
Gesa Credit Union
Region: Richland, WA or Tukwila, WA
Contact: Kindra Cobos
Phone: (509) 378-3100
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Proven sales and service expertise and leadership using audio/video and other digital channels.
- Leadership ability to drive change and mentor a cross-functional team to create highly effective sales and service personnel using existing and new delivery channels and technology.
- Take a leadership role in creating the strategic and visionary blueprint for the virtual branch of the future.
- Ability to create, manage and analyze a budget, forecast, service level agreements, continuous improvements initiatives, sales performance and incentive tracking.
- Understanding of the technology involved and the ability to partner with the digital product management team and the vendors to maintain and manage the technology from cradle-to-grave.
- Maintain a good understanding of member experience and ability to work with the internal experts to continually monitor and improve member experience.
- High level understanding of member experience, journey mapping strategies and the ability to lead journey mapping projects.
- Ability to work with different business unit leaders and ability to influence and create a sales and service relationship with each business unit.
- Prepare for and participate in any crisis management situations.
- Prepare for and participate in any incident management situations.
- Oversight of member communications and product marketing across audio/video and digita channels.
- Understanding risk and fraud in the audio/video & digital channels. Ability to implement mitigating controls.
- Understanding of compliance requirements of the digital channels and the ability to implement and maintain those requirements.
- Participate in leadership and executive discussions and planning sessions.
- Ability to present to internal teams, the executives, and the board.
- Coordinate and schedule product initiatives, training and updates with staff; act as a liaison between strategic products, project management, and all the departments.
- Actively participate in recommending and developing strategies, procedures, process improvements, and programs consistent with credit union strategic goals and objectives.
- Consistently display excellent communication and listening skills with peers, members, and vendors.
- Run the organization as a business and prepare and provide monthly metrics.
- Negotiate when necessary, with other department managers or executives for acquisition of required resources and arbitrate target dates when required.
- Manage expectations with team members and the organization.
- Display leadership values such as mutual respect, trust and dignity, and act in the best interest of the credit union. Lead by example by displaying solid ethics and integrity at all times. .
- Maintain and protect all sensitive data utilizing the highest standard of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Consistently display respect for all areas of diversity and levels of knowledge.
- Must understand and perform Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) functions as applicable to job responsibilities.
- Attend credit union training sessions, conferences, or seminars as approved by supervisor. Maintain awareness of policies and regulations related to duties and responsibilities.
- To provide knowledgeable, professional, friendly service to all members.
- Lead and mentor small to large teams.
- To maintain deep knowledge of design, development and implementation strategies of digital products.
- Deep knowledge of product sales and service. Also, familiar with member onboarding.
- To maintain up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of all credit union products, services, policies and procedures.
- Ability to work with other departments and influence vendor partners.
- To display respect for diversity. Treat people with respect, keep commitments, and maintain a high level of integrity.
- To effectively communicate and receive ideas and information.
- Ability to create and manage a departmental budget.
- Ability to run project implementations similar to a project manager.
- To possess and display excellent customer service attributes.
- To maintain a positive and professional image through effective verbal and written communication.
- Four-year degree or an equivalent combination of specialized courses and related training or experience.
- Understanding of financial services and banking applications, especially the electronic & audio/video channels.
- Five to ten years of similar or related experience as either a technology product manager, sales and service manager or some combination thereof.
- Broad understanding of underlying technology platforms.
- Proficiency with standard office equipment, computer programs, product management software.
- Some travel may be required to fulfill duties, career development, and/or responsibilities.
Per the Dictionary of Occupational Titles, this is considered a sedentary position.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time (71-100%).
- Seldom walking and standing (1-10%).
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs. frequently, including negligible forces.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. on a seldom basis.
- Frequent repetitive hand and wrist motions.
- Work environment is indoors, in a clean office area.
Gesa Credit Union reserves the right to revise or change the job description as the need arises. This job description is not all inclusive of total job responsibilities nor does it constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Interested in Applying? Apply Here.