VP of Finance
Kitsap Credit Union
Region: Bremerton, Harborside
Contact: Karina Medby
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (360) 662-2134
• Lead the development and execution of balance sheet and liquidity strategies.
• Oversee Asset/Liability Management including interest rate and liquidity risk measurement and monitoring.
• Participate in and prepare materials for Asset/Liability Committee meetings.
• Prepare the annual financial plan and underlying budget for the Institution, which includes a three-year outlook.
• Prepare and maintain an investment strategy that aligns with the overall balance sheet and liquidity strategies.
• Prepare reports on Product and Responsibility Center profitability and make recommendations for improving financial and business results.
• Utilizing collaboration with leaders across the business, lead the initiative to identify process improvements, Kaizen based opportunities and creative investment strategies
What to Expect!
A rigorous vetting process that allows for candid discussion of both organizational needs, as well as professional elements that are important to you. A team of committed colleagues who genuinely like each other and push each other to be leaders and not followers. A great mix of technology and expertise and real world customer/user experience and a company that values the employees and knows they are vital to success.
What You’ll Bring
• Master of Business Administration, or combination of Bachelor’s Degree in similar learning and 10 years plus experience in senior level finance positions,
• CPA certificate or a CFA designation,
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a combination of the following:
• Capital markets,
• Financial Analysis,
• Asset/Liability Management,
• Investment Portfolio Management,
• Data Analysis.
Who We Are
We are a vibrant, very well branded financial services organization that is in an accelerated growth mode serving Kitsap and Pierce Counties. We have a very progressive leadership team and high performance associates across our business multi-site footprint. Our strategic direction and aggressive growth trajectory requires us to add a Vice President, Finance to our team.
This assignment is responsible for overall leadership and execution of all Finance Functions including Asset/Liability Management, Balance Sheet and Liquidity Strategy Development, Investment Portfolio management, Budgeting, Product and Responsibility Center Profitability Reporting, and Deposit and Loan Pricing Models.
In addition to the above, the candidate of choice will have deep and contemporary experience in the managed money markets including fixed income, assets and liability management, bonds and derivatives. Ideally, your experience will be in the 2-3 $ billion or greater portfolio space.
We are interested in both candidates who are looking for the next step in their professional disciplines and leadership accountabilities and equally for seasoned professionals interested in a legacy opportunity that that spans 5-6 years of commitment.
A track record with institutions such as: the Federal Home Loan Bank, Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac and a range of banks and credit unions that manage the above types of assets are all attractive.
With our beautiful Bremerton location, minutes from the Ferry we have the added benefit of an easy commute that is stress free. Throw in a relaxed dress code environment, solid market based compensation and bonus potential and a full range of benefits with education support and you have a great landing place.