Virtual Member Advisor (Contact Center)
Advantis Credit Union
- Displaying an engaging, on-screen presence, positive attitude, and effective communication style through video conferencing.
- Providing prompt, efficient, and accurate service to members while processing their transactions.
- Effectively assisting members with a wide variety of transactions, account maintenance, troubleshooting online banking issues, and handling general inquiries and information requests.
- Learning and maintaining technological skills for the operation of the Interactive Teller Machine (ITM).
- Handling email correspondence in a professional manner; responding to member requests and inquiries promptly via email.
- Ability to balance and prioritize a variety of tasks and member service issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years experience in a teller or new account sales/support position with a financial institution.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately and efficiently process transactions.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies, processes, and procedures in a timely manner.
- Must possess a professional demeanor and ability to effectively communicate via email and video conference.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be available to work branch hours, including Saturdays.
A Great Place to Work!
At Advantis, we help our members succeed financially. We serve our members with a purpose and a passion, and our talented team delivers uncommon value with every interaction.
We inspire fresh ideas, bold creativity, and outside-the-box ingenuity by asking, “How can we do banking differently?” We celebrate individual achievement and excellence with proud recognition and upward opportunity. We work together in a spirit of “together we can” teamwork, mutual respect, and a unified effort to reach common goals. We work hard but we get to do it in an atmosphere that’s upbeat and fun. We live our passionate community commitment to strengthen, educate, and elevate the prosperity of the communities we’re proud to call home. If you like to work with passion and purpose, collaborate, elevate, and celebrate, Advantis Credit Union is the place for you. Advantis is one of Oregon’s largest member-owned financial cooperatives, serving the Portland areas for over 86 years.
Advantis Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.