Wauna Credit Union
Region: Astoria, OR, USA 97103
Contact: Ian Wiggins
Would you like to be part of the branch of the future?
Like the idea of a back office setting without losing the connection with member service?
Do you love working in a fast paced environment?
If you answered YES! to these three questions, we may have the career for you!
Fluent Bilingual Spanish preferred.
The Virtual Branch touches each corner of the organization so you have the opportunity to learn all aspects of the CU.
You will learn everything from member service and frontline duties, to lending, to technical trouble shooting, to back office systems such as Billpay, Card Service, and more.
This position is directly responsible for the needs of our members online, over the phone, and through the ITM. The primary responsibility is to use The Member Advantage sales and service principles while greeting and serving members, providing “virtual” service in a consultative manner. Position will assist members with: transactions; loan accounts and services; questions, complaints and member related concerns; procedural and policy concerns; resolution of account problems. Position will cross sell to meet goals by using AID,INC to identify needs, describe, recommend and sell products and services that are best suited to fulfill the needs of the member and contribute to attainment of CU goals. This is a non-exempt position.
Putting our members first, including our Internal Members
Our employees take pride in providing services to our Members; our Credit Union is just as proud to offer benefits in our Internal Members (Employees). Our employees make us who we are as a Credit Union and we make every effort to ensure for our employees’ well-being; physically, personally, professionally, and financially.
Our Robust Benefits Package Includes:
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance 100% Credit Union paid premiums for employees
- Subsidized premiums for families and dependents
- Life and Disability insurances
- Family medical leave
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Supplemental insurance products
- Employee Assistance Program (free and confidential resources for emotional, financial, legal, & personal well-being)
- Engaging Wellness Program
Financial Benefits and Incentives
- Competitive Salary and Incentives
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching from date of enrollment
- Discounted Credit Union products (reduced interest rates or fees)
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and child care expenses
- Free Parking at all branch locations
- Proud to be a Learning Organization
- A Training Center complete with a hands on Training Lab
- Online education programs
- Ongoing coaching and training in every position
- Internal promotion and transfer options throughout the Credit Union
- Career Development Education (CADET) program to develop employees along their desired career path
- Opportunities to serve on a variety of volunteer committees
Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability and Vets.
Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.