Wauna Credit Union
Contact: Ian Wiggins
Email: [email protected]
Would you like to be part of the branch of the future?
Like the idea of a back office setting without losing the connection with member service?
Do you love working in a fast paced environment?
If you answered YES! to these three questions, we may have the career for you!
The Virtual Branch touches each corner of the organization so you have the opportunity to learn all aspects of the CU.
You will learn everything from member service and frontline duties, to lending, to technical trouble shooting, to back office systems such as Billpay, Card Service, and more.
This position is directly responsible for the needs of our members online, over the phone, and through the ITM. The primary responsibility is to use The Member Advantage sales and service principles while greeting and serving members, providing “virtual” service in a consultative manner. Position will assist members with: transactions; loan accounts and services; questions, complaints and member related concerns; procedural and policy concerns; resolution of account problems. Position will cross sell to meet goals by using AID,INC to identify needs, describe, recommend and sell products and services that are best suited to fulfill the needs of the member and contribute to attainment of CU goals. This is a non-exempt position.
LEVEL I S8
- Use AID,Inc principles to serve our members and meet CU sales and service goals
- Maintain a basic understanding of credit union products and services and cross sell to meet member needs and reach assigned sales goals.
- Answer multiline phone system in professional manner.
- Monitor and respond to emails generated from the website or from [email protected].
- Monitor and respond to Voicemails.
- Have a basic understanding of LPQ; Answer questions regarding recent applications.
- Efficiently process cash and check transactions through the ITM, including large amounts of cash; balance to the core processing system and ITM daily; process coin machine, have a thorough understanding of common checks scams and detection of counterfeit notes; and have a thorough understanding of Regulation CC, placing holds as necessary.
- Field and resolve basic complaints in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Perform account changes as necessary using correct forms, procedures, and software.
- Perform transactions on member accounts; disburse loans funds; and assist members with electronic services.
- Process card blocks, reorders, and new card request.
- Assist in preparation of Direct Deposit forms and route forms through proper channels.
- Have thorough understanding of night drop and ATM Deposit transactions and when and how they are processed.
- Have a thorough understanding of Shared Branch transactions following proper procedures and locations. Process SB transactions when applicable.
- Disclose to members rates and fees for all accounts, based on Rate and Fee Schedules.
- Prepare, process, and answer questions regarding recurring ACH, draft/check orders, stop payments, money orders, corporate checks, loan coupons, etc.
- Order copies of member checks and locate archived member information (online or on CD) and produce a duplicate for the members.
- Thoroughly understand the procedure to accept county property taxes.
- Order check copies as needed from Federal Reserve by requesting from senior VC or Operations.
- Print, monitor and follow up on various reports and tasks as assigned such as Online Address Changes, SSI, Stop Payments, and Medicaid.
- Process transactions for corporate checks; be well versed on the process of selling and recording cash advance, gift cards, travel cards, and money orders.
- Have basic understanding of Safe Deposit boxes, fees, and locations.
- Under guidance of senior Virtual Consultant, assist members with IRA questions and transactions.
- Field questions and concerns regarding, and process garnishment and levies.
- Understands compliance issues and attend and complete training as it relates to position.
- Have a thorough understanding of Red Flag and Identity Theft procedures.
- Maintain privacy of member information.
- Meet assigned education and development goals.
- Provide accurate information on verification of deposits, loan payoffs from other financial institutions, or dealers (excludes mortgages).
- Assist members with inquiries and requests regarding debit and credit card accounts; debit card, and credit card transactions; including but not limited to trouble shooting denials, activation, limit increases, and disputes. Have knowledge of card systems such as Client Central, Credit Console, Card Nav, Visa Online, Visa 3D, CUnify.
- Basic Knowledge of Retail BillPay and Partner Care
- Filing disputes for ACH.
- Accept payments electronically via PayTrace.
- Verify corporate and cashier’s checks for merchants.
- Assist members in trouble shooting electronic services which includes, but are not limited to, devices and browser assistance, Retail U-Banking, Mobile, POP, Bill Pay, Funds Transfer, Card Valet, Mobile Deposit, and Mobile Wallet.
- Provide accurate information on credit rating requests and average balance information requests from other financial institutions, credit bureaus, housing authorities, etc.
- Have an understanding of notaries and medallion stamp requests.
- Ability to send and receive DocuSign documents.
- Knowledge of CPI and access to Allied’s Center Point.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least one year customer service experience or general public contacts.
Equal Opportunity to include Disability & Veterans.
Pre-employment drug test (including Marijuana) and background check required.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.