Video Teller, Virtual Branch
Unitus Community Credit Union
At Unitus, each employee has an opportunity to make a difference for our members. The Video Teller provides a full range of routine and intermediate inbound and outbound sales and service activities primarily Interactive Teller Machine video sessions, and other virtual channels as needed, in a fast-paced environment. This position assists members in processing an array of financial transactions with a high level of visual and verbal member concern and friendliness, professionalism, and attention to detail ensuring our commitment for unparalleled service – the kind that creates the Unitus difference. Our strong team of leaders, outstanding culture, above market benefits, continuous involvement in the communities we serve, and competitive pay programs make Unitus an excellent place to contribute and grow your talents.
- Provides a full range of routine and intermediate inbound and outbound sales and service activities primarily Interactive Teller Machine video sessions, and other virtual channels as needed, in a fast-paced environment.
- Assists members in processing an array of financial transactions with a high level of visual and verbal member concern and friendliness, professionalism, and attention to detail.
- Engages in learning and maintaining continual awareness and knowledge of promotions and products.
- Enthusiastically recommend and cross-sell appropriate products and services based on member needs in accordance with established policies, procedures and authority levels.
- Works collaboratively in a team to problem solve, identify process improvements, and actively share information to find creative solutions.
- Ensures proper data collection and compliance with Federal, State, and Credit Union requirements.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- Minimum of one year of work experience in a fast-paced customer service role that includes experience assisting customers using computer systems to process transactions
- Minimum of six months of sales experience
- Experience and comfortability with emerging technologies such as virtual customer interactions preferred
- Experience in a financial institution preferred
- Spanish-speaking skills are preferred
What’s it really like to work here?
We are a people-focused organization that places an emphasis on culture. Unitus is local, successful, and committed to continuously improving and growing!
Unitus Community Credit Union (Unitus) is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will be given full consideration for employment regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process.