Video Support Specialist
Unitus Community Credit Union
Region: Portland, OR
Contact: Rachel Browning
Phone: (503) 423-8320
The Video Support Specialist must be actively engaged in learning and maintaining continual awareness and knowledge of promotions and products, and must be able to enthusiastically and recommend and cross-sell appropriate products and services based on member needs in accordance with established policies, procedures and authority levels. The Video Support Specialist is proficient in opening new and maintaining of existing deposit, online, consumer lending, and deposit and lending products including equity, business services, and tax advantaged products. Our strong team of leaders, outstanding culture, above market benefits, continuous involvement in the communities we serve, and competitive pay programs make Unitus an excellent place to contribute and grow your talents.
Interested in Applying? Apply Here.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
• Minimum of one year of work experience in a fast-paced customer service role that includes experience assisting customers using complex systems to process transactions
• Minimum of six months of sales experience
• Experience with emerging technologies such as virtual customer interactions preferred
• Experience in a financial institution preferred
• Spanish-speaking skills are preferred
• Must have a strong video presence and be comfortable, professional and friendly on camera with members via video access. Individual must be able to work well in an environment with potential distractions and interruptions, requiring the ability to remain focused while on camera to ensure the video interaction remains professional.
• Must have excellent communication skills including effective listening, speaking, problem solving and tact that transcend a video/electronic face to face customer environment. Must be comfortable with being on camera at all times.
• Must have an enthusiastic attitude, courtesy, and diplomacy and desire to help our members and colleagues.
• Proven ability to learn information and technology quickly and maintain composure under pressure high production, structured environment.
• Ability to present, thoroughly explain and cross-sell products and services
• Ability to be certified through NMLS
• Strong ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and follow through on commitments and problem resolution.
• Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
• Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Office Suite), with the ability to learn new software and demonstrate services through the use of technology.
• Must have the ability to work on a team and independently with minimum supervision while exercise discretion, good judgment, initiative and tact