Universal Service Advisor 1
InRoads Credit Union
Contact: Amy Howard
This role will require at minimum a high school diploma or GED and 1-year previous experience working in a member facing role in a credit union or in retail sales.
A successful Universal Service Advisor 1 should be equipped with the following:
- Proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing, Outlook, and database software applications skills are required.
- Requires strong interpersonal and communications skills to develop trust.
- Must be able to maintain composure under pressure, interact routinely with others face-to-face, by telephone, and through other communication methods using active listening skills and excellent teamwork.
- Must be reliable in creating highly accurate work results, meeting strict deadlines, and prompt and friendly service delivery.
- Requires working with others in a group or team and the ability to remain flexible despite interruptions and/or routine changes to priorities and/or job duties.
- Must be available to work Monday through Saturday schedule and be bondable.
- Requires ability to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl on a routine basis.