Columbia Credit Union
Region: Pacific Northwest
Contact: Kristi Muro
Phone: (360) 619-3045
Fax: (360) 619-3202
Columbia CU is a full service financial institution with $1.4 billion in assets, nearly 100k members and holds depositaccounts.com’s #1 healthiest financial institution title for the Portland metro area and is recognized by Forbes Magazine as a 2018 Best in State Washington Credit Union. Since 1952 our commitment toward “Making Life Better” has earned us accolades such as Best of Clark County and Best in Business for the past several years. Columbia CU is recognized locally by The Oregonian as a Best Workplace and nationally by PBS and Associates as a Best of the Best workplace.
- Requires five plus years consumer lending experience or an equivalent combination of education and financial institution experience.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations pertaining to lending, thorough knowledge of credit union policy, credit granting criteria, interest rates, and the documentation required for each type of loan available.
- Knowledgeable in eligibility requirements and all types of accounts and products the credit union provides including credit life, disability, GAP and MBI insurance.
- Must be skilled in interpersonal and telephone interviewing techniques
- Able to identify loan alternatives, able to instruct others, able to communicate decisions effectively and maintain a cooperative attitude with staff and members.
- Requires attention to detail, a high degree of organization and excellent problem solving skills.
- Proficient in the use of Windows software, including Microsoft Office product suite, to support reporting and analysis needs of position.
In addition to competitive pay, Columbia’s generous benefits include paid employee medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, PTO, and 401(k) Discover more about working at CCU! https://www.columbiacu.org/about-us/jobs/
Apply online at https: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/COL1026COLCC/JobBoard/ef7a3e35-9f3f-442a-9b66-dff925bc6c4e/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=38e72bff-3283-4f1f-a598-563598e80fd6
OR mail completed application and resume to Columbia Credit Union, Attn: HR, PO Box 324, Vancouver, WA 98666 or fax to (360) 619-3202.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA