InRoads Credit Union
Contact: Amy Howard
This role will require a minimum of three years of experience working in the financial industry, preferably in a member facing role or an Associates degree in a related field.
A successful Training Specialist should be equipped with the following:
- Current working knowledge of consumer loan and account products and services offered by the Credit Union is required.
- Possesses a firm understanding of Credit Union philosophy, our organization, bylaws, and operational procedures.
- Minimum of three years of experience working in a member-facing role in the financial services industry is required. Previous experience functioning as a lead or trainer is desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including instructional, facilitation and presentation skills. Has a dynamic, engaging presentation style.
- Requires strong interpersonal and communications skills to communicate with employees and develop trust.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent planning, prioritization, and organizational skills and imperative to assess training needs, review/update current training, and develop and deliver new training.
- Ability to maintain composure while under pressure using active listening skills and promoting teamwork.
- Must be reliable in creating highly accurate work results, meeting strict deadlines, with prompt and friendly service delivery.
- Must have the knowledge of or desire to learn instructional design techniques and implement these principals into existing and new training programs. (ADDIE model, blended learning, e-learning, etc.)
- Must have the ability to work a Monday through Saturday schedule and be bondable.