America's Credit Union
Region: Pacific NW
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (253) 964-6197
The position of a Training Specialist will work under general supervision and follow established policies and procedures of the credit union. The primary emphasis for this position will encompass training needs analysis, design, delivery, evaluation and administration of training programs, as well as function in the branch environment to maintain advanced knowledge of ACU products and services, policy and procedure, and fluency in related technical platforms. This position reports to the Training Manager.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Work closely with the Training Team and Subject Matter Experts to design, develop and implement training programs
- Design of training programs and related training materials, including the development of participant guides and job aids
- Delivery of training to include, but not limited to Instructor-Led individual or group training, webinars, demonstration, facilitation and eLearning
- Complete all necessary administrative work for classes including copy work, collating, room set up, reporting and other support work as assigned
- Monitor the impact of training to ensure that results are achieved, and content is retained
- Develop and administer testing and evaluation procedures to be used at the beginning and/or completion of training along with communication of findings
- Maintain current and organized data to show results of training
- Identify best practices and take the lead on developing new processes
- Maintain on-the-job expertise by working in the full capacity of front line employee functions such as Teller, MSR and other as assigned
- Maintain a satisfactory balancing and audit record as stated in policies
- Model Teller Referral and Core Skill usage and execution to cross sell all Credit Union products and services based on member needs
- Model professional appearance, behavior and dealings with all members, staff, management, vendors and network resources
- Attend Training related educational programs (travel may be required)
- Attend department meetings, All Staff Meetings and community events (travel may be required)
- High school diploma or equivalent and at least two years of experience working in a financial institution or related field
- Experienced in Training using instructional methods, adult learning theory, training techniques and blended learning strategies preferred but not required
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe, 10-key, internet and related applications
To be fully considered for this position, please apply at youracu.org.
ACU is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Disability/Veteran employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.