Advantis Credit Union
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Performs daily review and processing of incoming mail, scanning titles and filing into electronic imaging system, updating and maintaining title tracking spreadsheets and filing physical titles.
- Releases collateral interest and mails physical title for paid off loans.
- Process payoff and Letter of Guarantee requests.
- Perform other clerical duties associated with lien perfection for the Consumer Lending Department.
- Supports the organization’s member service and satisfaction objectives by assisting members and staff with a wide variety of transactions, inquiries, and information requests.
- Responds quickly to member requests and represents Advantis to members and business partners in a friendly, positive, and professional manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience working with lien perfection preferred.
- 1+ year financial institution experience preferred.
- Knowledge of title documentation related to consumer loan types.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in use of personal computer, particularly word processing and spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to promote exceptional teamwork to meet department sales and service goals.
- Good math skills with a basic understanding of accounting.
- Ability to maintain high standards in areas of security, confidentiality, accuracy, thoroughness, completeness and neatness of documentation, system input, correspondence, system upgrades and system testing.
- Ability to exercise judgment, initiative and tact in dealing with members, staff and vendors.
- Excellent organization, planning and prioritization skills.
- Flexibility to deal with unexpected events, and attend meetings and events that may occur outside of regularly scheduled work hours. Work schedule may vary to provide sufficient service levels.
A Great Place to Work!
At Advantis, we help our members succeed financially. We serve our members with a purpose and a passion, and our talented team delivers uncommon value with every interaction. We inspire fresh ideas, bold creativity, and outside-the-box ingenuity by asking, “How can we do banking differently?” We celebrate individual achievement and excellence with proud recognition and upward opportunity.
We work together in a spirit of “together we can” teamwork, mutual respect, and a unified effort to reach common goals. We work hard but we get to do it in an atmosphere that’s upbeat and fun. We live our passionate community commitment to strengthen, educate, and elevate the prosperity of the communities we’re proud to call home.
If you like to work with passion and purpose, collaborate, elevate, and celebrate, Advantis Credit Union is the place for you. Advantis is one of Oregon’s largest member-owned financial cooperatives, serving the Portland areas for over 90 years.
To learn more about Advantis, please click here.
Advantis Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.