Temporary Credit Union Teller
Pacific NW Federal Credit Union
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A TELLER
As a Teller, you will be critical part of our Operations team. You will be reporting to the Branch Manager and working alongside other member facing employees. Your responsibilities include:
- Welcoming members and providing helpful information concerning Credit Union products and services
- Receiving and accurately processing member financial transactions and requests
- Opening new accounts and assisting members with loan application signing
- Cross-selling Credit Union products and services as appropriate
- Balancing your cash drawer and member transactions daily.
This is an on-site position, working out of our quiet branch in NE Portland. You will get great satisfaction out of helping us achieve our goal of being member’s financial partner for life. TELLER QUALIFICATIONS
- At least six months’ experience conducting financial transactions for members/customers (banking or Credit Union experience preferred)
- Cash handling experience required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to de-escalate upset members
- High degree of integrity
- Attention to detail
Are you a friendly, detail-oriented person who loves to help customers and colleagues? Are you looking for fulfilling work that is more than just a job to you? If yes, we want to hear from you!
TELLER WORK SCHEDULE
This position usually works Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm. NO weekends or evenings.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR MEMBER SERVICE TEAM?
If you feel you’ll be perfect as our Teller, apply now using our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application.
Pacific NW Federal Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect individual differences, value diversity, and practice inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, protected activity, parental status, military service, or any other non-merit factor.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.